Help keep your community informed about the humane and effective programs that support both free-roaming and owned cats, and you’ll be spreading awareness about their importance while also getting more involvement which in turn helps keep cats safe and keep families together.
Explore this toolkit which contains a broad collection of customizable tools, editable graphic templates, and hand-picked resources that are built to help you introduce and spread the word about programs that support cats, kittens, and cat caretakers.
- Learn About It: Why is it so important to talk to your community about cats?
- Talk About It: Customize your messages and graphics about keeping cats and kittens safe and well-cared for
- Media pitch template
- Talking points
- 5 editable graphics that you can mix, match, and customize
- Shareable resources and links
- Diving Deeper: Resources to take your communications to the next level
- Real-world samples and ideas from other shelters
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Resources for learning more
Explore this kit!
[download id=”75846″ template=”dlm-buttons-hs-buttons”]
Some templates in the toolkit use Canva, a graphic design platform that allows users to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, and other visual content. Most excitingly, it can be used for free or with a paid account (free for nonprofits!). Download this Quick-Read Instructional Guide to get started.