Seen=Saved Unisex Joggers
For shelter animals, lifesaving exposure can provide the opportunity to find a home faster. These sweats help support all HeARTs Speak programs, and ensures that more animals can get seen, and saved in communities across the globe.
Whether working from home, or helping your local animal shelter, these joggers are sure to make you feel comfortable either way.
• Jerzees 975MPR – 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• 1×1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• Tapered leg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Waist width (inches)||11||13||15||17||19|
|Inseam length (inches)||31||31 ½||32||32 ½||33|